MEDICARE IINFORMATION Everything you need to know to get reimbursed
Medicare Reimbursement for Na'Scent Ostomy Odor Eliminator
1. When Filling a Claim.
Claims must be submitted within 12 months of the date of the purchase of Na'Scent Ostomy Odor Eliminator. After this time limit, Medicare will not pay the reimbursement, so make sure your supplier submits your claim on your behalf within one calendar year. To track your claim, you can login to MyMedicare.gov anytime to view the status or to make sure the claim has been submitted in a timely manner.
2. What is needed for filling a Claim?
Your supplier should submit your claim on your behalf, but in cases where you are buying Na'Scent directly, due to your supplier not carrying it, be sure to submit the following items:
- Fill out the Patient Request for Medical Payment Form or in Spanish Solicitud Del Paciente Para Page Medico
- An itemized bill with detailed information including, date of purchase, description of supply, charge for supplies, Na'Scent's name and address.
- A letter explaining in detail why you are submitting your claim.
- Any additional supporting documentation related to your claim.
3. Submitting Your Claim
Depending on the type of claim you are submitting and the state you live in, starting on page 7 of the Patient Request for Medical Payment form, a table of addresses is listed for you to reference.